ARPHA stands for: Authoring, Reviewing, Publishing, Hosting and Archiving, all in one place. ARPHA is the first publishing platform ever to support the full life cycle of a manuscript, from authoring through submission, public peer review, publication and dissemination, within a single online collaborative environment.
The most distinct feature of ARPHA, among others, is that it consists of two interconnected but independently functioning journal publishing platforms - ARPHA-XML and ARPHA-DOC. Journals and publishers can choose to use one of the two, or a combination of both services. The plarform ensures a smooth transition from the conventional, document-based to the forthcoming, fully XML-based publishing:
ARPHA-XML: Entirely XML- and Web-based collaborative authoring, peer review and publication workflow.
ARPHA-DOC: Document-based submission, peer review and publication workflow.
- Editorial management for various collections of abstracts (for example, hierarchically organised symposia, workshops and working groups within a conference, each managed by different conveners).
- Use of functionally rich authoring tool and pre-defined templates according your event’s needs, in a collaborative online environment.
- Publication of data- and media-rich abstracts in semantic HTML, XML and PDF prior to the event.
- Citability and discoverability through DOIs.
- Archiving and indexing in leading industry aggregators upon publication.
- Publication of streamlined video recordings from the event published on each abstract webpage.
- Interactive post-publication review and publishing of updates.
- Publication in semantic HTML, XML and PDF.
- XML tagging and enrichment of published content.
- Supplementary data files published alongside the book.
- Publication of multimedia (videos, sound, 3D, MicroCT images, interactive keys) within the book content.
- Publication of both new and legacy book titles.
- Indexing and archiving with industry’s leading services.
- Download and usage metrics.
Explore Advanced Books by ARPHA to see how it all comes together.